Terms & Conditions
1. Exmouth Pet Sitters undertakes to treat all data about clients and prospective clients as strictly confidential.
2. All keys when not in use will be kept in a secure safe. Keys will not be marked with any client details.
3. Any client details will be kept secure under the Data Protection Act 2018 and any clients who no longer wish to use our services will have their details destroyed.
1. We reserve the right to stop walking/boarding a dog if it shows aggression to people or dogs
2. We reserve the right to either impose supplementary charges and/or terminate this agreement if the assignment changes greatly from the description given by the client or if there is a change of the nature of the assignment which could not have been reasonable foreseen by either party.
3. We reserve the right to deny or terminate service because of safety or financial concerns.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (ie, food, medication, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Exmouth Pet Sitters, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
5. The client must provide Exmouth Pet Sitters with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency whilst on holiday. If the contact is not available Exmouth Pet Sitters reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
6. Dogs shall only be exercised off lead with the agreement of the client.
7. Dogs should wear a collar and ID tag with the relevant information as required by law and it is recommended that they should be micro-chipped.
8. It is advisable that all pets have their relevant vaccinations, and where applicable, their annual boosters before services start. Titre tests are accepted as an alternative to vaccinations.
9. The client must provide all information connected to the client’s house or pets that may be relevant before the commencement of the service. In the event of continued service the client agrees to inform us of any changes that might adversely affect the care provided.
1. Payment for regular Dog Walking services are due at the end of each week.
2. Dog Boarding and Cat Sitting/Small Animal Care require fees to be paid 4 weeks before commencement for advance bookings or at time of booking if less than 4 weeks notice is given.
3. Where payment is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions of business, the company reserves the right not to proceed with any previously agreed arrangements
4. Whilst pets are in the care of Exmouth Pet Sitters, the client is responsible for any veterinary bills, unless incurred from the sitters’ negligence which will be covered by the business’ insurance.
5. Should the client return early during a booking full fees are payable.
6. 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for dog walking services or full charges for that service will be incurred. Dog Boarding and Cat Sitting/Small Animal Care require 4 weeks cancellation notice or 2 weeks for a 50% refund.
1. Exmouth Pet Sitters holds insurance covering Public Liability, Loss or Theft of Keys, and Care Custody and Control of Animals.
2. The insurance only covers the sitter when working on an assignment and for the duration and times of the selected service.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the pets are also adequately insured.
Name:____________________________________ Signed:___________________________ Date:_____________